A disability which existed before the effectively date of coverage of an insured person, the natural history of which can be medically determined to have started prior to the effective date of coverage or at the same time of processing of the insured person’s application, whether or not the insured person was aware of such illness or condition.
- Tumor/cyst of internal organs
- Hemorrhoids/Anal Fistula
- Diseased tonsils and sinus conditions requiring surgery
- Pathological abnormalities of nasal septum or turbinate.
- Goiter and other thyroid disorders.
- Hernia/begin prostatic hypertrophy
- Asthma/Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Spinal column abnormalities
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Hallux Valgus
- Hypertension and another cardiac /vascular disease
- Tumors/cyst on skin, muscular tissue, bone or any form of blood dyscrasias
- Diabetes Mellitus
This will be covered in the next year provided the questions on the application form were all answered NO. Should there be a YES answer relating to the above illness, there will be an evaluation & either it will b covered with additional loading or not or it will be permanently excluded.
Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us for immediate accommodation.
- A swollen part; swelling; protuberance
- An uncontrolled, abnormal, circumscribed growth of cells in any animal or plant tissue; neoplasm
An abnormally enlarged vein mainly due to a persistent increase in venous pressure, occurring inside the anal sphincter of the rectum and beneath the mucous membrane (internal hemorrhoid) or outside the anal sphincter and beneath the surface of the anal skin (external hemorrhoid)
Inflammation of the tonsils; quinsy. (written also, and more usually, tonsillitis)
Inflammation of the sinus or the sinuses.
A disease of the eye in which pressure within the eyeball damages the optic disc, impairing vision, sometimes progressing to blindness.
Abnormalities pertaining to certain scroll-like spongy bones of the nasal passages in human & other animals.
An enlargement of the thyroid gland on the front and sides of the neck, usually symptomatic of abnormal thyroid secretion, esp. hypothyroidism due to lack of iodine in the diet.
The protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in its surrounding walls, esp. in the abdominal region.
The presence of the uterine lining in other pelvic organs, esp. the ovaries, characterized by bronchospasm, wheezing, and difficulty in expiration, often accompanied by coughing and a feeling of constriction in the chest.
A disorder of the nervous system, characterized either by mild, episodic loss of attention or sleepiness (petit mal) or by severe convulsions with loss of consciousness (grand mal).
(EXAMPLES OF WHICH IS SCOLIOSIS-an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine)
- An infectious disease that may affect almost any tissues of the body. Esp. the lungs, caused by the organism MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS and characterized by tubercles.
- This disease when affecting the lungs; pulmonary phthisis; consumption
Inflammation of the gallbladder
A peptic ulcer situated in the duodenum (the first part of the small intestine, between the stomach and the jejunum (the middle portion of the small intestine)
An abnormal deviation of the big toe away from the midline of the body or toward the other toes that is associated especially with the wearing of ill-fitting shoes compare BUNION (inflammation of the synovial bursa of the great toe, usually resulting in enlargement of the joint and lateral displacement of the toes)
- Abnormally high blood pressure.
- * And other cardiac / vascular disease
A stone, or concretion, formed in the gallbladder, kidneys, or other parts of the body.
A disorder of carbohydrate metabolism, usually occurring in genetically predisposed individuals, characterized by inadequate production or utilization of insulin and resulting in excessive amounts of glucose in the blood and urine, excessive thirst, weight loss, and in some cases progressive destruction of small blood vessels leading to such complications as infections and gangrene of the limbs or blindness.