The eligibility for all the benefits stated in Schedule 3 of the policy such as follows:
- Inpatient Hospitalization (basic hospital, critical & surgical benefits)
- Emergency Benefits ( Dental due to accident, ambulance, out-patient)
- Value-Added Benefits ( Free child coverage, private nurse, etc.)
- Out-Patient Benefits(consultations and prescribed medicines, etc.)
- ISOS benefits ( worldwide emergency assistance)
Coverage will commence/take into effect after 30 days from the inception date of the policy. This is following the effective date for the first twelve months of continuous coverage. Meaning all claims within the 30 days period will not be honored as basically there was no coverage yet but till claims can be submitted for further evaluation. After the 30 days waiting period then the assured can already avail all the benefits mentioned above both in-patient and out-patient (if it is covered by the plan).
EMERGENCY CASES such as INJURIES and ACCIDENT Is the only thing covered in the first 30 days of the policy & onwards.
This newsletter hopes to inform all our clients and prospects so as the qualifying period of the medical insurance will not lead to confusion and misconceptions. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact our office.